Hey Hii guys! What’s going on? I hope all are you healthy and happy. Today I am sharing interesting and healthy stuff with you. Guys do you like capsicum? I personally don’t like to eat capsicum but whenever I found its health benefits I was surprised! And then I add this valuable fruit like species in my diet. I know after knowing its healthy benefits you guys also love capsicum. So hurry up guys, let’s know more about benefits of capsicum.
So friends are you ready to fall with me in mystery then let’s jump into it……
Bell peppers or sweet peppers as they are commonly called , are an important group of chile peppers. All chile peppers belong to the genius capsicum and the family solanaceae.
There are several varieties of bell peppers in different colours are available in the market. There are green bell peppers, red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, white bell peppers, and purple bell peppers in the market.
Green bell peppers and Red bell peppers:
- These are bitter and slightly pungent. Red peppers are ripened green bell peppers and are sweet. In fact red peppers are the sweetest and non-pungent bell pepper among all the bell pepper varieties.
Benefits of yellow capsicum.
- They are less pungent and sweeter than the green bell peppers.
In all other bell pepper varieties such as orange orange bell peppers, purple bell peppers, white bell peppers also pungency is very less than and sweetness is more than that of green bell peppers.9
Capsicums are an amazing source of vitamin A and C. We get dietary fiber, vitamin E, B6 and folate from capsicum Capsicum has natural sugar content that’s why it is sweeter in test. This are the some benefits of yellow capsicum.
Interesting facts about capsicum.
- A capsicum is a native to tropical areas of North and south America,it is a type of fruit .
- The scientific name of a common capsicum is capsicum annum and it is from the family of solanceae,the family of nightshades.
- Capsicum has wide range of color such as red,green or yellow are common color but purple, brown, white and orange varieties are also available.
- It is thought that capsicums where first cultivated around 5000 BC and the first European to discover the fruit was Christhopher Columbus when he visited the West Indies.
5.Capsicum are eaten both raw and cooked often as a side vegetable, especially due to the vegetables crispness.
There are some health benefits of capsicum :
1. Benefits of capsicum for eyes.
- Red capsicums contain high amount of vitamin A, which is very helpful to support healthy eyesight, especially night vision.
- They are rich source of carotenoid called lutein that helps lowering risk of macular degeneration of the eyes.
- Capsicum improves vision power of our eyes . So guys, regular consumption of capsicum may cut the risk of visual problems.
2. Capsicum has anti-cancer properties.
- Capsicums are rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrients that’s why it provides several anti-cancer benefits.
- The risk of cancer increases due to chronic excessive inflammation and chronic unwanted oxidative stress. With the daily consumption of capsicum we call resolved all this issues because they are already very rich source of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Capsicum is beneficial to promote hair growth.
- Capsicum help regulate blood flow to your scalp.
- It strengthens your hair follicles by preventing them from being damaged due to dehydro testosterone.
- By applying capsicum and carrot on your scalp you can enhance your health growth.
- Vitamin C in capsicum is very important to promote hair growth and also make our haires shiny, silky and more stronger.
4.Beneficial capsicum in immune system.
- Vitamin C is vital for maintaining the healthy immune system and for building strong collagen to help skin and joints.
- The vitamin C in capsicum can protect the body against infection by encouraging production of white blood cells.
- It is essential for developing strong bones and protection of cell from oxidative damage.
5. Regular use of capsicum increases metabolic activities.
- By just simply adding capsicum to your diet plan can help you avoid overeating because of the fiber content, which keeps you full of longer.
- It speeds the metabolic activities that break down food digestive juices promoting better digestion while preventing a problem like stomach cramps and other digestive issues.
6. Benefits of Capsicum in skin care.
- The presence of photochemicals and antioxidants in capsicums keep you nourished and young.
- Toxic substances and pollutants are the root cause of the unhealthy skin.
- But a high amount of anti-oxidants in capsicums prevents skin from the harmful; impact of free radicals.
- It also reduces the early symptoms of ageing and keeps your skin beautiful and healthy.
So that’s it gusy. I know you also get surprised after knowing this benefit of capsicum. Seriously guys capsicum is simply an amazing stuff what do you think? So you also add this to your diet plan and enjoy your health. We need your valuable suggestions for improvements and feedback so don’t forget to comment and share. Guys believe me together we can achieve more we know that sharing good and healthy is always better. Till then stay healthy and happy.
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin