Hii guys, today we are going to discuss about one of the most fantastic topic. Is nothing but Vitamin C or Ascorbic acid ! Vitamins add great importance in human life . we have to consume theme on daily basis. “It is better to take vitamins in diet rather than pills.” It is the slogan of nutrition education. It is 100% correct.. Because guys, if we take vitamins as our pills then we don’t need to take pills as a vitamins.. Am I right?
First off all we discuss on, what is Vitamin C? What is its function in human body? Can it really improve our health? And finally vitamin rich fruits! So, guys..Let’s fall in mystery of vitamin C……
What is vitamins?
Vitamins are defined as “complex organic substance essential in small amount for normal functioning of the body “.Vitamins are essential because, without them people will suffer ill or death.
Vitamin C plays an important role in human life. Vitamin C has proven highly successful as an antioxidant for infection, the common cold, heart disease and cancer.
Another name for vitamin C :
Ascorbic acid is another name for vitamin C that drives from the Latin word Ascorbic -which means without scurvy.It is a powerful water-soluble antioxidant. That is vital for the growth & maintenance of the body tissues. It is used to enhance immunity which is helpful for fight against viral infection.
vitamin c has several purposes.. Here we discuss one of it is as a serum.. It is widely used in serum.
Ascorbic acid as a serum :
Firstly let’s know what is serum? Serums are highly concentrated, nutrientdense treatments,so it’s best to also keep these as close to the skin as possible.
- serums are often grouped together with spot treatments.
- Because they have a similar consistency and target specific concerns.
- When it comes to selecting a serum, there is a wide variety to choose from based on ingredients.
- Vitamin C isn’t just for your daily glass of orange juice. One of the most common ingredient in serum is vitamin C.
- Because it performs a variety of functions including :
- stimulating new collagen, reducing fine lines, wrinkles &protecting skin from pollutants
- Helping reduce discoloration &protecting against uv exposure.
- plus your skin dosen’t produce vitamin c on its own.
- A topical serum is really the only way to reap those benefits.
- Your glowing skin will thank you later..
Vitamin C can’t store in the body and is excreted in the urine within 2 to 4 hours of ingestion.so,Vitamin C has to obtain from outside sources :here,
5 fruits which contain Ascorbic acid :
1. Orange biggest source of vitamin c.
- Orange and citrus fruits are supposedly ,the kings vitamin c
- Oranges contain vitamin C which is an excellent antioxidant.
- Consumption of vitamin C helps the body improve it’s immunity system.
- So it protecting it against free radicals.
2. Guava contain Ascorbic acid.
- Guava is considered as one of the essential and nutrionally valuable fruit.
- Guava Is formed an outstanding source of antioxidant such as vitamin C(ascorbic acid)
- The fruit comprises three to fourfold higher amount of vitamin c as a single orange (71 mg per 100 g serving) .
3. Ascorbic properties in strawberries.
- Strawberries are known for their antioxidant properties.
- But they are also a rich source of vitamin C.
- strawberries are nutritious food. Due to its citrus property it is used as huge vitamin c source.
- It is easy to available everywhere.Add value to human life because of its property.
4. Eat papaya to gain more Ascorbic acid.
- Papaya Contain vitamin C which is another strong antioxidant.
- Which strengthen the bodys defense against flu like infection.
- A Single papaya can greatly boost your immunity with the help of nutrients like vitamin C.
- Papaya is huge source of WBCs and we know WBCs are very helpful to protect our immune system.
6. Lemon contain 90% of Ascorbic acid.
- Lemon fruit is one of the richest and most concentrated food source of vitamin C.
- Yielding over 90% of vitamin C contain of the entire fruit.
- The juice of just two and a half to three lemons provide the average daily requirement of this vitamin for adults (the RDA of vitamin c is 60 mg a day).
So friends, This fruits are common and easily available everywhere.. You can easily purchase it. Anyone can afford this fruits. This is all about vitamin C which is very effective as a general “antibiotic” against all forms of viral diseases.
“Eat your fruits! Eat your greens !They are full of goodness ” our grandma used to say. The advice was excellent as this Food include in your daily diet.
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin